Here’s your Badgers Morning Update quick links for March 25.
The Badgers take on North Carolina tomorrow night in the Sweet 16. Check out our interview with the editor over at Keeping It Heel, and get all the information you need to know about the game.
The Badgers will have a big supporter in the stands as Aaron Rodgers is following the team again this season.
And don’t forget to #BeFrank and vote Frank Kaminsky for the Naismith Award. Fan voting is open for a few more days, and will count as 25 percent of the final vote.
Saturday Blitz NFL Combine 2020: 3 running backs who could raise their stock
More headlines around FanSided:— Wisconsin Basketball: Nobody in the wrong following Kobe King’s transfer decision — Michigan State at Wisconsin: 2019-20 college basketball game preview, TV schedule — Wisconsin Basketball: 2019-20 keys to beat Michigan State Spartans on the road — Maryland vs. Wisconsin: 2019-20 key storylines for Big Ten clash — Wisconsin vs. Ohio State: 2019-20 college basketball game preview, TV schedule
• Corey’s our guy: Fox Sports writes that the Badgers have plenty of faith in Corey Clement.
• Gordon helping out: wtaq.com reports that while he’s preparing for the NFL draft, Melvin Gordon is hanging out and helping with Wisconsin’s spring practices.
• Best of the rest: Brad Rowland of Fansided March Madness writes that Frank Kaminsky earned himself a spot ob the All-Tournament team for his performance through two rounds.
• Top prospects: Frank Kaminsky and Sam Dekker continue to make lists of the top prospects remaining in the field, this time for Fansided Hoops Habit writer Maxwell Ogden. Dekker comes in at No. 10, while Kaminsky lands at No. 7.
• Most exciting: Matt Norlander of CBSSports.com ranks the most watchable/exciting Sweet 16 games. See where he has the Wisconsin-North Carolina match up.
• Nigel, evolved: Megan Landvatter at Dairyland Express writes about the evolution of Nigel Hayes.
That’s all for today’s Badgers Morning Update. Stay tuned for more tournament coverage.